The manufacturing industry is always looking for ways to keep costs down and increase productivity. Manufacturers are constantly looking for ways to cut costs and lower their operating costs as manufacturing costs continue to rise. The aluminum structural framing proved to be a valuable tool in reducing costs, while also increasing productivity and safety in manufacturing. In this blog, we’ll discuss the benefits of aluminum structural framing and how it can be implemented in your manufacturing operations.
Aluminum Structural Framing benefits
Aluminum structural framing has been shown to increase productivity while lowering production costs by up to 40%. The following are some of the advantages:
- Increased Workforce Efficiency – Aluminum structural frame can be built by hand or with machinery. This has proven to speed up installation time, which can reduce the number of personnel required.
- Safety Increased – The ability to construct aluminum structural framing without a roof protects employees and visitors from falling materials and debris. In manufacturing environments, this safety feature has proven to be very popular.
- Better Air Quality – Using aluminum structural framing in manufacturing operations reduces airborne particulate matter and carbon dioxide emissions significantly.
- Increased Productivity – Improved safety and reduced production costs have led to an increase in product throughput. Faster production times have also led to an increase in product revenue.
Aluminum structural framing is a building or construction material made up of aluminum tube or channel stock that is welded together at the ends. This framing system can be built into walls, floors, roofs, and ceilings. It’s often used in manufacturing operations for its strength, durability, and low cost. Above-ground constructions such as buildings, warehouses, and outdoor equipment commonly use aluminum structural frame. It’s especially useful in manufacturing settings where it can be used outdoors, such as in warehouses or equipment staging areas.
How Aluminum Structural Framing Benefits Manufacturing Operations
Increased Workforce Efficiency – With aluminum structural framing, fewer workers are required to install the same amount of structural framing. This reduces operating costs by as much as 20%.
- Another major benefit of aluminum structural framing is its quick installation time. Because time is money, most manufacturers are constantly looking for ways to cut the production time.
- Installing aluminum structural framing also requires less time for inspections and cleanup. As a result, it can decrease cycle times by as much as 15%.
- Using aluminum structural framing can help you save money on insurance. Insurers often mandate that certain structural components be installed with specific types of structural framing.
- Improving workflow has led to an increase in product throughput. Increased product throughput can increase revenue.
Aluminum structural framing has proven to become a valuable mechanism for reducing costs, while also increasing productivity and safety in manufacturing. In this blog, we’ll discuss the benefits of aluminum structural framing and how it can be implemented in your manufacturing operations. Manufacturing companies are constantly looking for ways to cut expenses and boost productivity. Manufacturers are continually seeking ways to cut costs and lower their operational costs as manufacturing costs continue to grow.