Starting a new oilfield is a great way to make a lot of money, as long as you know what you’re doing and take the time to handle your setup and pick equipment that works for your needs. Newer oilfields may do best with rented equipment at first, especially if you’re new to the oil drilling world. Understanding why you should rent can help you get the best results for your needs as a company.
Why Renting is a Wise Choice
When starting a new oilfield, you are going to have to balance your expenses to ensure maximum profit potential. Buying new equipment might seem wise at first, but can be expensive when you’re handling payments every month. If your field turns out dry, you might be in a terrifying spot as a team.
Rental is the smart choice for new oilfields because you can use the equipment when you need it, cancel when you don’t, and avoid serious long-term payments. While buying equipment is a great idea later in your business’s life, for now, it’s best to rent your equipment as you need it.
Options for Your Field
When choosing equipment rental options for your site, you need to make sure that you understand the many services and equipment types available to you. These can provide you with the high-quality experience you need and ensure that your drilling goes smoothly:
- Surface Equipment:Your drilling operation needs surface equipment that your team can handle and manipulate, including surface drills and other tools that make your drilling smoother.
- Rig and Access Matting:Setting up your rig and access matting properly can help your team control your equipment and avoid serious errors and drilling dangers.
- Solids Control:Managing any drilling solids, such as rocks and other debris, while drilling can help ensure that your process is smooth and experiences minimal problems.
- Environmental Lining and Containment:Properly storing your oil and your equipment can ensure that you don’t cause any environmental problems at your drilling site.
- Custom Fabrication:Specialized oilfield equipment designs can include various upgrades and enhancements that ensure that you get the drilling experience you need.
- Trucking:Hauling your oil equipment on and off the field every day requires trucking professionals who know how to safely and securely handle these items for you.
Finding a high-quality team that you can trust to handle your drilling experience will ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible for you. The many teams available to you should be able to identify methods that make sense and equipment that you can easily afford to rent.
Working With a Great Team
As you can see, find a company that can handle your oilfield equipment rental needs for you. Finding a great team to handle this process may include talking with various businesses, identifying what kind of equipment they rent, and learning more about their options. Doing so can give you the help that you need to get your oilfield up and running with minimal difficulty.